Strategic Pricing Manager - J12598 - £66,000 - £80,000 Hybrid London
Looking to be part of a fast paced financial services organisation within their Home lending team?
The Homes business, strive to deliver high end data analytics capabilities to support the strategic objectives of the mortgage business. The Mortgages Pricing Transformation team are responsible for delivering new pricing capabilities to support the pricing of billions of pounds worth of new mortgages each year.
Looking to recruit an experienced pricing / analytics manager with a consistent track record of delivering new analytics capabilities and strategies to support profit optimisation and the delivery of the Group's mortgage strategy.
Deliver strategic change through incremental value releases.
Influencing and collaboration is a key element of the team's work and you'll work closely with a wide customer network.
• Strategic review of the end-to-end pricing process to improve operational efficiency and colleague experience.
• Utilisation of analytics and technology to improve price modelling and execution.
• Design and development of our strategic pricing capabilities and delivery of associated benefits.
• Maintain appropriate controls and procedures to ensure compliance with group standards and best practices
• Find opportunities for and champion pricing transformation to deliver improved commercial and customer outcomes or mitigate risk for the benefit of customers and supporting colleagues through change.
• A strong background in pricing analysis / model development, simplification and optimisation using a wide range of analytical tools
• Strong experience in VBA, Power BI and Python is required.
• You can demonstrate how you've used your passion for solving problems in previous roles
• Able to work as part of a team and independently, setting key priorities for yourself and have an ability to plan, prioritise and handle diverse workloads effectively.
• You'll have experience in design, testing and deployment of new pricing capabilities or business processes.
• You'll be a strong and credible communicator with an ability to work across a variety of teams
• Advanced degree in mathematics and pricing experience is preferable
• Previous experience with SAS / SQL.
To find out more and to apply for this role in various UK locations please contact firstname.lastname@example.org 01256 314660.
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.
Datatech is one of the UK's leading recruitment agencies in the field of analytics and host of the critically acclaimed event, Women in Data UK. For more information visit our website: www.datatech.org.uk