Strategic Pricing Manager - J12599 up to £68,000 plus benefits and bonus, Hybrid/Halifax
Looking to be part of a fast paced bank within their Mortgage lending team?
Why not join a innovative team that deliver high end data analytics capabilities to support the strategic objectives of the mortgage business. The Mortgages Pricing Transformation team are responsible for delivering new pricing capabilities to support the pricing of billions of pounds worth of new mortgages each year.
Our client is looking for an experienced pricing / analytics manager with a successful track record of delivering new analytics capabilities and strategies to support profit optimisation and deliver strategic change through incremental value releases.
Influencing and collaboration is a key element of the team's work and you'll work closely with a wide customer network.
• Strategic review of the end-to-end pricing process to improve operational efficiency
• Utilisation of analytics and technology to improve price modelling and execution.
• Design and development of strategic pricing capabilities and delivery of associated benefits.
• Find opportunities for and champion pricing transformation to deliver improved commercial and customer outcomes or mitigate risk for the benefit of customers
• Extensive experience in pricing analysis / model development, simplification and optimisation using a wide range of analytical tools
• Strong experience in VBA, Power BI and Python as well as SAS / SQL
• You'll have experience in design, testing and deployment of new pricing capabilities or business processes.
• You'll be a strong and credible communicator with an ability to work across a variety of teams
• Advanced degree in mathematics and pricing experience is preferred
To find out more and to apply for this role in various UK locations please contact email@example.com 01256 314660.
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.
Datatech is one of the UK's leading recruitment agencies in the field of analytics and host of the critically acclaimed event, Women in Data UK. For more information visit our website: www.datatech.org.uk