Senior/Principal Operational Analysis Consultant * £50,000 to £70,000 negotiable dep on experience * Remote working with once month @ Hampshire Coast Offices *
They are looking for consultants with a range of levels of experience. They are a small but rapidly growing consultancy, owned by four highly experienced and recognised practitioners in UK Defence consultancy.
Responsibilities will include:
• Delivering technical consulting projects.
• Building new relationships and maintaining current customer relationships.
• Applying OA methods to tackle real world problems, applying tools and techniques, and developing novel approaches where required.
They are looking for a range of experience:
• Consultants: 2+ years' experience, including delivering qualitative and/or quantitative analysis;
• Senior Consultants: 5+ years' experience, including delivering analysis programmes and, delivering innovative approaches;
• Principal Consultants: 10+ years' experience, with extensive experience of leading analysis, leading teams, delivering innovative approaches and / or winning work.
• Operational Analysis to support business decision making, policy development, and / or research.
• Development and use of analytical methods and models.
• Building customer and stakeholder relationships.
• Supporting and leading authoring of technical reports and presenting to customers.
• Experience working with Defence Digital, DE&S, Dstl, Frontline Commands or UK Defence industry.
• Strong background in MS Office,
• Experience in one or more of the following technical disciplines:
oProcess and conceptual mapping (e.g. influence diagrams)
oSimulation (System Dynamics or Discrete Event Simulation)
oDesigning and facilitating workshops (including MJPs)- Historical Analysis
oKnowledge of data manipulation and analysis languages (VBA, SQL, R, Python),
oCost Effectiveness Analysis (CEA) and Cost Benefit Analysis (CBA)
• Candidates must have an existing right to live and work in the UK.
• Candidates will need to undergo an internal BPSS check prior to gaining site access.
• Candidates will also need to either hold a current SC clearance or be willing and eligible to undergo a Security Clearance check (SC level) upon starting their employment with the company. To gain SC clearance you will normally need at least 5 years' UK residency.
If this sounds like the role for you then please apply today!
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.
Datatech is one of the UK's leading recruitment agencies in the field of analytics and host of the critically acclaimed event, Women in Data. For more information, visit our website: www.datatech.org.uk