Senior Defence Analysis Consultant
£45,000 - £55,000 Negotiable Dependant on Experience (Bonus and Share Scheme)
Hybrid working/Surrey offices, UK
A leading global defence, security and Aerospace Company has an exciting new role for a Senior Defence Analysis Consultant.
They are seeking dynamic, analytically minded individuals to join their growing team of consultants as they build on their successes to increase their support to their key clients.
As a Senior Consultant you will be leading customer-facing teams, providing a range of analytics tools, techniques and strategies to make a positive impact to their customer's problem space.
• Working collaboratively in multi-organisational teams, and adapting to new challenges and environments
• Applying problem-solving techniques to a range of complex issues with a high attention for detail
• Be willing to learn (or is already able) to lead small teams to deliver projects and/or workstreams
• Building networks and relationships across organisations
• Communicating technical content to a non-technical audience
• Operational Analysis, particularly capability analysis and evaluation within the military domain
• Simulation and Modelling, including requirement capture, model design, implementation and validation & verification
• Data Insights - all aspects of data analytics, including data science and data visualisation using toolsets such as Tableau, Alteryx, Python and R
• Strategic insights - using analysis to underpin future strategies, road maps and business cases
• Defence sector experience is highly advantageous, as is a relevant degree (or experience to offset)
If this sounds like the role for you then please apply today!
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.
Datatech is one of the UK's leading recruitment agencies in the field of analytics and host of the critically acclaimed event, Women in Data. For more information, visit our website: www.datatech.org.uk