Senior Data Insight Analyst - Retail Ecommerce
Hybrid working: 3 days in Oxfordshire offices & 2 days at home
Salary negotiable c£45,000 - £50,000 dep on exp
Job Reference J12725
Are you an intelligent, highly motivated insight analyst, possessing intellectual curiosity and strong problem-solving skills?
This privately owned Retail E-commerce business is looking for someone to join their expanding Data Insight Team.
The right candidate will be excited by the prospect of getting their hands dirty in the collation, refinement and analysis of large volumes of data to produce tangible business strategies which can be implemented quickly in the business.
As a company growing quickly, they are dependent on the insight that they glean from their data to provide them with a competitive edge. Candidates will find this a unique opportunity to make a big splash from day one and embark on a career journey with significant future executive level prospects.
• Candidates with previous experience doing analytical work elsewhere, particularly focused on pricing or revenue optimisation preferred.
• Data insight/Revenue optimization focused roles at comparison shopping portals, price comparison portals, Airlines, Car rental, DTC E-commerce brands are all complimentary and would be looked upon favourably.
• Experience must include working with very large data sets, from initial data ingestion/collection through to end analysis.
• Working with data from e-commerce analytics properties such as Google Analytics, Google Ads, Meta Ads, Bing Ads etc. an advantage.
• The candidate will be used to take responsibility for actioning real changes and owning the results with a view to continual testing and improvement cycles.
• Likely the candidate would be a graduate from a good university, with at least a 2:1 in a Maths, Statistics or Numerate discipline with strong A Levels.
• Ideally 4+ years of proven commercial and relevant work experience.
• Very strong numerate skills; these will be rigorously tested during assessment.
• Should be advanced user of SQL.
• Experience in use of Power BI or similar Data Viz tool required.
• Must have advanced Excel skills, macro & VBA knowledge.
• Experience in Python an advantage but not essential.
• Ability to work independently, taking high level project briefs and liaising with internal departments to get hold of the necessary information.
• Ability to work in a team environment and deal with multiple stakeholders across the business to ensure all teams are pulling together
• Ability to work to tight deadlines.
Candidates must have an existing right to live and work in the UK.
If this sounds like the role for you then please apply today!
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.
Datatech is one of the UK's leading recruitment agencies in the field of analytics and host of the critically acclaimed event, Women in Data. For more information, visit our website: www.datatech.org.uk