Market Risk Specialist - Dubai - J12666 - Competitive Salary
NO Applications outside of GCC region accepted
This independent boutique consultancy have offices across UK and EMEA, with extensive global experience and industry recognition in financial services, risk management and finance companies. They focus on risk, finance and strategy delivering innovative concepts and methodologies based on specialist experience and analytical backgrounds.
- Challenging projects with leading global banks delivering innovative solutions
- Opportunity to help shape unique, professional environment with flat hierarchy and superior career opportunities.
Essential skills and experience include;-
Languages: Fluent in English and Arabic
- 3-5 years experience in the financial services industry, consulting or Banks in market risk
- Experience in market risk management, topics such as FRTB, option pricing as well as platforms such as Bloomberg, Murex
- Strong analytical and communications skills with a quantitative background with an application to market risk management
- General knowledge and experience in programming languages and data structures - Python and SAS
- Problem solving skills and ability to see the bigger picture
- Experience of working across GCC region and/or working in the global banking environment
If this sounds like the role for you then please apply today!
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.
Datatech is one of the UK's leading recruitment agencies in the field of analytics and host of the critically acclaimed event, Women in Data. For more information, visit our website: www.datatech.org.uk