Principal Marketing Effectiveness Consultant - Hybrid Working (2 days in London office) - Negotiable to £70,000 DoE + benefits - J12669
The world leader in media investment analysis, this data-driven solutions company helping brand owners drive efficiency and effectiveness from their media spend, eliminating wastage and creating value. They provide analysis and solutions through five Service lines:
Media Management / Media Performance / Marketing Effectiveness /Technology Advisory /
• To integrate the Company's recommendations into the Client's business planning and to manage the Client relationship.
• To establish and convert new business opportunities.
• To help train and develop junior members of the team to help them progress further.
• Professionally confident with personal gravitas.
• Ability to work on projects simultaneously and to manage the allocated resource to ensure projects are delivered to budget.
Qualifications and Skills
• At least a 2.1 in a relevant degree.
• Strong numerate and analytical skills.
• Good knowledge of media and marketing and price and promotions.
• You must have recent hands-on experience building MMM models.
• Competent with Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
• Strong positive if you have coding experience in R, Python, SQL or VBA.
If this sounds like the role for you then please apply today!
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.
Datatech is one of the UK's leading recruitment agencies in the field of analytics and host of the critically acclaimed event, Women in Data. For more information, visit our website: www.datatech.org.uk