Media Effectiveness Consultant (Marketing Mix Modelling)
Berkshire/Hybrid - 1 to 2 days a month in the office
Salary Negotiable to £55,000 DoE plus car allowance £5,500 & bonus
Please not this employer cannot offer visa sponsorship
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing team in one of the world's leading market information companies. In this role you'll not only get the chance to apply your skills progressively, but work with inspiring leaders in their field and develop your career. As a Media Effectiveness Consultant, you will work with a team to support contracted and ad hoc services to their analytics clients. Your role will be to support on all media projects, being responsible for managing projects from sign off through to the delivery of reports and results, working closely with the local technical analytics consultant and the offshore modelling team.
• Responsible for project management, implementation, analysis and delivery of Analytics Work with the Senior Consultant to develop subject matter.
• Strong project management from sign off through to the delivery of reports and results.
• Liaise with media agencies and media owners to collect the data for studies
• Sense checking modelling outputs and providing feedback to the modelling team
• Interpret modelling results and make insightful recommendations to our clients on their media spend.
Skills, Experience and Attitude:
• Interest in or understanding of marketing strategy, and/or FMCG business/market trends
• Previous relevant experience, preferably with data analysis (insight) or data- marketing mix insight delivery a big advantage.
• Good knowledge of Media channels and how advertising works essential
• Applicants do not need to have a statistical background to apply, but must have strong analytical skills with an aptitude for accurately managing and interpreting data.
• Preferably experience of working with big-data platforms
• Strong knowledge of types of analytical principles such as A/B Testing, Multi-Touch attribution and Marketing Mix.
• Strong analytical, insightful and strategic thinking skills.
• Excellent presentation skills
If this sounds like the role for you then please apply today!
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.
Datatech is one of the UK's leading recruitment agencies in the field of analytics and host of the critically acclaimed event, Women in Data. For more information, visit our website: www.datatech.org.uk