Marketing Science Senior Analyst
Location: Hybrid/2 days in London offices
Salary range £40-£45
Job number: J12573
This is an ideal role for someone with experience in media analytics, who has a strong background in digital measurement and is looking to develop their career both in terms of client experience and marketing analysis applications.
The role will suit a candidate who is passionate about data and advanced analytics, wanting to champion holistic measurement and has the drive to accelerate our innovation agenda.
We are looking for a person with a creative approach to problem solving, a team player who thrives in fast paved environments and is comfortable with big data and open source applications (R, R shiny, AWS, SQL, etc.)
Proven experience in the MMM space is critical for this role
The Ideal Candidate
The person they are looking for will be a role model for the Team. You will be someone that focuses on client questions and be able to articulate the brief into a project design in a way that showcases curiosity and creative problem solving.
You will be approaching old problems with innovative solutions and new problems with out of the box thinking.
As a technical guru, you will be leading the way in upskilling in the team, developing new solutions/products and shaping the innovation agenda.
Knowledge and experience required
• The technical knowledge and experience for successful delivery of analytical projects across market mix modelling, attribution, location and segmentation analysis using a wide range of data mining, statistical and machine learning techniques for creative problem solving
• Ability to lead certain parts of projects from design to delivery taking responsibility for own tasks and time management , ensuring quality of outputs is technically excellent, delivered on time and addresses all of the client needs
• Be able to confidently take a front-of-house role in new business pitches, and work productively with pitch teams
• Ability to tell stories with data, translate all data and analytical outcomes to a real-world application and preferably having experience with visualization solutions
• Hands-on experience on MMM in a similar content, i.e. econometric modelling to measure MMM and non-media effects in an agency, consultancy or client-side
• Experts in excel and PPT, good use of R or Python
If this sounds like the role for you then please apply today!
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.
Datatech is one of the UK's leading recruitment agencies in the field of analytics and host of the critically acclaimed event, Women in Data. For more information, visit our website: www.datatech.org.uk