Manager Credit Risk Management - J12527 Competitive Salary
Location: Germany or Austria. NL, UK, Spain, Portugal
Please note the client is not able to offer sponsorship therefore, requires full working rights for the UK or Europe now and in the future.
Join an independent consultancy with global reach who specialise in finance, risk & strategy consulting for leading banks, financial services and financial institutions. The role will include managing a department and guiding a team of consultants that look at various risks including prudential, acquisitions, risk appetite, stress testing etc.
Ideally individuals will have the following:-
• Minimum of 10 years of experience in Management Consulting and /or Banking Industry with experience in Risk Management and/or credit risk
• Experience in ICAAP/ILAAP, risk appetite/limiting, stress testing, capital management, recovery/resolution, etc.
• Languages: Fluent in German and English
• ESG know-how would be an additional plus and/or strong interest in ESG
• Preferably based in Germany or Austria. NL, UK, Spain, Portugal is possible
• Leading a team of subject matter experts
• Hard-working, hands-on-attitude
• Willingness to travel
• Appetite to climb the career-ladder
If this sounds like the role for you then please apply today!
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.
Datatech is one of the UK's leading recruitment agencies in the field of analytics and host of the critically acclaimed event, Women in Data. For more information, visit our website: www.datatech.org.uk