'Hands on' PBI & SQL Analytics Manager - Hybrid working/2 days in Central London office - Competitive Salary - J12654
A prestigious global insurance company is now looking for an Analytics Manager.
You will report to the Head of Data & Analytics and will be responsible for a small team of analysts primarily focussed on supporting local and regional employee benefits teams. This role sits in their Data & Digital, Health & Employee Benefits department.
• Manage team workload to deliver an efficient, high quality and credible experience for stakeholders to plan.
• Respond to market needs, working closely with global employee benefits development directors and the Head of Wellbeing to identify opportunities.
• Define and analyse datasets, build dashboards or report suites with required metrics.
• Developing strategies for effective data analysis, reporting and insights.
• Develop team members and collaborate with local and regional practitioners to create the most operational effective delivery operation.
• Highly data literate with specialist knowledge in applied data, analytics and insight generation
• Demonstrable experience of managing projects/body of work
• Accomplished people manager with the ability to balance leading and doing
• Experienced Power BI user with knowledge of Desktop, Service and CI/CD
• Knowledge and direct, hands-on experience of different analytics stack technologies
• Ability to use Excel to an advanced level
• Ability to use SQL at an intermediate level
• Experience in applied data, analytics and insight generation essential
• Experience working with distributed/international teams highly advantageous
• Agility to adapt to requirements and thrive in changing or ambiguous situations
• Well organised with ability to work under pressure, handling competing priorities and responding to matters with urgency
• Strong stakeholder and delivery focus
If this sounds like the role for you then please apply today!
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.
Datatech is one of the UK's leading recruitment agencies in the field of analytics and host of the critically acclaimed event, Women in Data. For more information, visit our website: www.datatech.org.uk