ESG Manager, Risk Management - Hybrid, London Competitive Package, J12661
This independent boutique consultancy have offices across UK and EMEA, with extensive global experience and industry recognition in financial services, risk management and finance companies. They focus on risk, finance and strategy delivering innovative concepts and methodologies based on specialist experience and analytical backgrounds.
• Challenging projects with leading global banks delivering innovative solutions
• Opportunity to help shape unique, professional environment with flat hierarchy and superior career opportunities.
• Significant experience in Consulting or Banking industry within Risk Management
• Experience of ESG projects related to;-
oIntegration of ESG in strategy and bank steering
oClimate Risk Stress Testing
oCalculation of emissions (PACTA)
oDevelopment of Decarbonisation targets (SBTi/PACTA)
oPreparation of regulatory disclosure (Pillar 3) or non-financial reporting (TCFD, ISSB)
• Current regulatory knowledge relation to ESG ie UK regulations, ECB Guide on Climate and Environment Risk, EU- Taxonomy, CSRD, and other frameworks (SDGs, TCFD, Sustainable Finance)
• Experience in ICAAP/ILAAP, risk appetite/limiting, stress testing, capital management, recover/resolution
• Quantitative background with strong analytical skills
• Proficient in Excel, and R or Python
• Strong communication skills and commercial awareness
If this sounds like the role for you then please apply today!
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.
Datatech is one of the UK's leading recruitment agencies in the field of analytics and host of the critically acclaimed event, Women in Data. For more information, visit our website: www.datatech.org.uk