Data Scientist -Hybrid working 3 days week in London offices -* £Negotiable to £70,000 dep on experience - J12665
Reporting into the Head of Data Science, this role offers the opportunity to develop data products that deliver significant commercial impact for the business.
Role and responsibilities:
• Design and develop data products to deliver value to our customers and business, for example price prediction.
• Implement and maintain machine learning models running in a production environment.
• Conduct statistical analysis and modelling, for example Customer Lifetime Value and propensity modelling.
• Fine tuning LLM models for use cases such as customer service bots.
• Work with the Head of Data Science to identify and drive forward new opportunities for Data Science to add value to the business.
• Proficient writing SQL and combining data from multiple sources, ideally in an ecommerce environment.
• Proven experience developing and evaluating traditional statistical models or machine learning methods using either Python or R. For example, classification or regression models.
• Ability to think independently and research the appropriate analytical solution to a problem.
• Previous experience with software development and exposure to deploying code to a production environment desirable. E.g. Git, Docker, developing APIs.
If this sounds like the role for you then please apply today!
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.
Datatech is one of the UK's leading recruitment agencies in the field of analytics and host of the critically acclaimed event, Women in Data. For more information, visit our website: www.datatech.org.uk