Data Product Lead - Hybrid/Oxford - J12194 - up to £75K
Looking to set up an exciting new function and make a real impact? then join this leading energy software solutions division based in Oxford and help make a difference. As a Data Product Lead you will collate all current data products, define new ones and lead the roll out of innovative solutions both internally and externally.
Role & Responsibilities:
• Drive and define the data product vision and strategy of current and future UK and international data products
• Build and maintain product roadmaps,including feature prioritisation
• Identify data gaps and new data sources to develop ane improve data products
• Build an effective team of junior product managers to allow for future expansion
Experience & Skills Required
• Proven track record of working in a product management/data product role
• Ability to switch fluently between strategic considerations and implementation
• Interest in energy and/or decarbonisation
• Data fluency in identification, quality assessment, processing, analysis and visualisation of data and insight generation
If you fit the above job description, please contact Sue Saunders on 01256 314 660 or email her on [email protected] Please be advised that we can only accept candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.