Data Acquisition and Governance Lead - Hybrid working/2 days in Central London office - Competitive Salary - J12656
A prestigious global insurance company is now looking for a Data Acquisition and Governance Lead to join their team in London. You will be responsible for driving the implementation of cohesive data gathering activities that underpin insights delivery in their global employee benefits insights platform. This role sits in their Digital & Data, Health & Employee Benefits department.
• Implement and maintain data catalogue for global employee benefits insights platform
• Identify, assess, and implement other data governance appropriate to the stage of global deployment and platform development.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams (enterprise architecture, data platform, and development, consultants) to define data requirements and standards for master data.
• Monitor critical data quality metrics, identify data quality issues, and implement appropriate remediation and data enrichment strategies.
• Support the global deployment of the global employee benefits insights platform through delivery of data readiness assessments in relevant countries and regions.
• Highly data literate with specialist knowledge of data quality, data management and modelling principles
• Experience working with distributed/international teams
• Knowledge and experience of data governance tools e.g. Collibra, Atlan, OneTrust
• Experience of analytics stack technologies
• Ability to use Excel to an advanced level
• Ability to use SQL at a foundational level
• Excellent communications skills (written & spoken)
• Strong relationship building skills with ability to influence others
• Strong stakeholder and delivery focus
If this sounds like the role for you then please apply today!
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.
Datatech is one of the UK's leading recruitment agencies in the field of analytics and host of the critically acclaimed event, Women in Data. For more information, visit our website: www.datatech.org.uk