Consultant Risk Management with ESG experience - Germany or Austria - J12633
An exciting opportunity to join an independent consulting firm who specialises in finance, risk and strategy and have extensive global experience and industry recognition in the financial services, risk management and finance communities.
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in Management Consulting and /or Banking Industry (Risk Management, credit risk, ICAAP, ILAAP)
• Senior Manager in credit risk topics with appetite to grow into a manager role. Min. 2 years of ESG experience
• The applicant should be able to run tasks on their own and have the ability to lead international projects.
• Good communication skills to be in contact with the client.
• Languages: Fluent in German and English
If this sounds like the role for you then please apply today!
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.
Datatech is one of the UK's leading recruitment agencies in the field of analytics and host of the critically acclaimed event, Women in Data. For more information, visit our website: www.datatech.org.uk