Consultant - Operational Analysis/Operational Research
£40,000 to £45,000 Negotiable Dependant on Experience (Bonus and Share Scheme)
Hybrid working/Surrey offices, UK
A leading global defence, security and Aerospace Company has an exciting new role for a Consultant in Operational Analysis/Operational Research.
They are seeking dynamic, analytically minded individuals to join their growing team of consultants as they build on their successes to increase their support to their key clients.
As a Consultant you will be working within customer-facing teams, applying a range of analytics tools and techniques to make a real difference to their business.
They require Consultants with the core skills to support the delivery successful projects across one or more of their core capabilities, which cover:
• Operational Analysis - experience of evaluating and analysing military and business problems, using a variety of techniques.
• Simulation and Modelling - experience of simulation development and analysis, including requirement capture, model design, validation & verification, conducting analyses using toolsets such as Simul8 and presenting insights to customers
• Data Insights - experience across all aspects of data science; from data landing, wrangling and cleaning to statistical and geospatial analysis through to data visualisation using toolsets such as Tableau, Alteryx, Python and R
• Strategic insights - working with their customers to help them develop their future strategies, road maps and business cases
With your skills deployed in these areas, they are looking for people who can:
• Naturally inquisitive and curious to solve problems
• Work collaboratively in multi-organisational teams, and can adapt to new challenges and environments
• Have a strong track record of applying problem-solving techniques to a range of complex issues with a high attention for detail
• Learn (or is already able) to lead small teams to deliver projects
• Build networks and relationships across organisations
• Communicating technical content to a non-technical audience
• Have a degree in a numerate subject, or relevant experience to offset
If this sounds like the role for you then please apply today!
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.
Datatech is one of the UK's leading recruitment agencies in the field of analytics and host of the critically acclaimed event, Women in Data. For more information, visit our website: www.datatech.org.uk