Capital Market Data Analyst - Hybrid, London Up to £45,000 per annum DoE
Would you like to be part of a rapidly growing FinTech Company working with many of the world's leading e-commerce sites, tech companies and payment services providers.
You'll be part of a growing team to work as a Capital Markets Data Analyst in the Finance/Capital Markets team.
• Automate and optimise portfolio monitoring by building dashboards using visualisation tools
• Identify trends and communicate insights to the senior executives
• Build database tables alongside data-engineering teams to enable automation
• Assess and manage the performance of underlying capital mandates
• 2+ years of experience in data analytics, preferably within the Finance/ Fintech sector
• Strong academic background including at least a Bachelor's degree (Mathematics, Engineering, Statistics, Computational Finance) or equivalent
• Strong hands-on experience with SQL, Python
• Experience with data visualisation tools, e.g Tableau
• Dbt (Data build tool) experience would be beneficial (but not required)
If this opportunity sounds perfect for you, get in touch today to find out more.
Please note we can only accept applications from those with current UK working rights for this role, this client cannot offer visa sponsorship.
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.
Datatech is one of the UK's leading recruitment agencies in the field of analytics and host of the critically acclaimed event, Women in Data UK. For more information, visit our website: www.datatech.org.uk