Business Intelligence Analyst - Hybrid working / 2 days in Berkshire office - Salary: £Negotiable depending on experience - J12652
This great positon is based in an accessible, rural location working for an entrepreneurial organisation widely known and recognised for product excellence.
Seeking a skilled and motivated Business Intelligence Analyst to join their dynamic team; The ideal candidate will possess expertise in data extrapolation, along with a strong analytical mind set and the ability to translate data into actionable insights.
The Business Intelligence Analyst will play a crucial role in analysing business data, designing visualizations, and delivering reports that drive informed decision-making across the organisation.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to gather business requirements and translate them into effective data models, dashboards, and reports using Microsoft PowerBI and SAP Data Services.
• Design, develop, and maintain interactive and visually appealing dashboards, reports, and KPIs that provide insights into business performance and trends.
• Extract, transform, and load (ETL) data from various sources using SAP Data Services to ensure data accuracy and consistency for reporting purposes.
• Perform data analysis to identify trends, patterns, and opportunities, and present findings to stakeholders in a clear and actionable manner.
• Work closely with business stakeholders to understand their reporting needs and provide solutions that meet those requirements.
Qualifications and Skills
• Proven experience as a Business Intelligence Analyst or similar role, with a focus on data visualization and reporting
• Proficiency in Microsoft PowerBI, including creating complex visualizations, custom calculations, and interactive dashboards and proven knowledge of DAX
• Solid understanding of SAP Data Services for ETL processes, data integration, and data quality management and data automation/scheduling
• Strong SQL skills
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities, with the capacity to translate complex data into actionable insights
• Strong communication skills to effectively collaborate with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
• Strong ability to use Excel
If this sounds like the role for you then please apply today!
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.
Datatech is one of the UK's leading recruitment agencies in the field of analytics and host of the critically acclaimed event, Women in Data. For more information, visit our website: www.datatech.org.uk