Senior Product Manager: Marketing Data Engineering
Negotiable up to €95k plus bonus & benefits, dependent on experience
Location: Nestlé Global Hub in Barcelona, Spain
Sponsorship and relocation support available
Travel: depending on the project assigned, averaging below 10%
Experience: Media Agency Data & Engineering
Fluent Business English
“The Nestlé Group is the world’s largest food and beverage company with 87 billion Swiss Francs in sales in 2021. It is present in 189 countries around the world, has 413 factories and its 323,000 employees are committed to Nestlé’s purpose of enhancing quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. Nestlé offers a wide portfolio of products and services for people and their pets throughout their lives. Its more than 2000 brands range from global icons like Nescafé or Nespresso to local favourites. Company performance is driven by its Nutrition, Health and Wellness strategy. Nestlé is based in the Swiss town of Vevey where it was founded more than 150 years ago. Learn more about our Group and reasons to join us on www.nestle.com”
We are looking for a Sr. Product Manager - Marketing Data Engineering to be part of our Analytics, Data and Integration Team.
This role has been created to kick-start Nestlé’s Marketing Data foundation(s) across multiple markets. The Marketing Data foundation will be an always on, governed data asset that will:
- Enable global naming conventions to ensure consistent master data
- Provides real-time access of owned and paid media to improve campaign performance
- Integrate consumer data (0P, 1P), define audiences and activate audiences
- Allow visibility of media plans and comparison with actuals
- Provide data pipelines for advanced analytics such as marketing mix modelling & attribution
As the leader of Marketing Data Engineering, you will bring gravitas and experience to our emerging Marketing & Media Data operations, you will build the team to deliver success, and you will work closely with the global and local marketing teams, media agency partners and IT function.
What will make you successful?
To be successful in this role, you will have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field with background in media agency or advertiser side managing Marketing/Media Data infrastructure and reporting. You will bring strong expertise in Marketing & Media Data and Advertising Technology with high understanding of:
- Cloud & Database Technologies (Azure, AWS, GCP, SQL, Snowflake)
- Media data, and media planning metrics
- Media data & metrics such as GRPs/Impression/ CPM, Reach, Frequency etc.
- AdTech Ecosystem (ATD, SSP, DSP, DMP, CDP)
- Media platform reporting tools (GA360, Campaign Manager, Facebook Ads Manager, Adverity, Datorama etc.)
- Contextual Marketing Data on viewability & brand safety such as IAS
You will also have:
- Experience in project management, product management and change management
- Strong stakeholder management skills and ability to work in a cross-functional organization
- The ability to see ambiguity as an opportunity to impact the organization
- Significant experience in diverse roles and increasing leadership responsibilities
- Experience building and leading techno-functional teams
- Experience with Business Intelligence using tools such as Power BI, Tableau, Qlikview
About the Analytical Service Lines in Nestlé:
We are a team of Analytical professionals from many countries and diverse backgrounds, each with unique missions and challenges in the biggest health, nutrition and wellness company of the world. We innovate every day through forward-looking Projects to create opportunities for Nestlé’s digital challenges with our consumers, customers and at the workplace.
We collaborate with our business partners around the world to deliver products in the space of Commercial Analytics and Marketing Science (CAMS). Within CAMS, Marketing Data is one of the key pillars.
What we offer:
We offer more than just a job. We put people first and inspire you to become the best version of yourself.
- Great benefits including competitive salary and a comprehensive social benefits package. We have one of the most advantageous pension plans on the market, as well as flexible remuneration with tax advantages: health insurance, restaurant card, mobility plan, etc.
- Personal and professional growth through ongoing training and constant career opportunities reflecting our conviction that people are our most important asset.
- Hybrid working environment with flexible working scheme. Our state-of-the-art campus is dog friendly and equipped with a medical center, canteen, and areas to co-create network and chill!
- Recreation activities such as yoga, Zumba, etc. and a wide range of volunteering activities.
Show us that you are an enthusiastic, motivated, fast learner and team player who is used to working with agile practices. Your ability to be flexible, self-motivated and your willingness to do whatever it takes to deliver to a deadline will set you apart from other candidates.
Diversity is a fact, inclusion is a choice and we have chosen to be inclusive.
Please do not hesitate to apply in English to our recruitment partner, Datatech Analytics: email@example.com