Senior Data Analyst
Negotiable £50,000 to £70,000 Dependent on Experience
Flexible Hybrid working with 1-2 days per week in N London offices
We’re Stak. We make podcasts. And we do it properly. Right now, we’re recruiting for a Senior Data Analyst to join us in this hybrid role with 1-2 days in our London office. Here’s a bit about the team you’d be joining…
We’re obsessed. Obsessed with new ideas. Obsessed with creating the best sound quality and content for our listeners and followers.
We get things done. We all chip in. Working fast. Learning new things. While we may not take ourselves too seriously, we take what we do very seriously.
We look out for our listeners - and everyone else. Our listeners let us into their lives every week. But we respect each guest that steps foot in our studio.
We welcome ideas. This is a place for everybody, whether you’re someone with a big story or a big obsession. We believe the best ideas don’t always come from the loudest people or the biggest names. Everyone’s voice is heard.
The Senior Data Analyst requires a skill set that will be focused on delivering business and outcome-oriented solutions. The role is a mix of consultant, project manager, and data scientist who can figure out how to bring valuable business ideas to life, is able to operate in a constant “next minimum-viable-iteration” fashion to quickly test business hypotheses and bring ideas to market working alongside SMEs.
This person ideally has industry experience and has their own views on technology and the relevance of building and exploiting a rich data asset to perform analysis.
This is a brand new opportunity within Stak; we are keen to secure a Senior Data Analyst who is excited to come on the journey of discovery to deliver the benefits of Data to the Business.
The role requires the following activities:
Data Analyst and Workflow Consultant:
- Loading datasets into notebooks and then filtering/enriching/transforming datasets
- Building analytical paths on the platform
- Loading and running common analyses
- Collaborating with operational users and analysts to turn commercial questions into standard workflows
- Training users and analysts on analytical workflows
- Loading analytical datasets into notebook environments to develop statistical analyses and models
- Development of statistical analyses and machine learning models
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- Knowledge of Python
- Comfortable with tabular data and tabular data transformations
- Experience with methods for achieving business value using data
- Experience with prototype development with test user groups as well as broader user roll outs
- Understanding of machine learning methodologies
- Understanding of pipeline development best practices (such as branching, testing, etc.)
- The successful candidate will be a self-starter
- Possess excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- An interest in podcasting is desirable but not essential
To apply for this role, please send your CV to our recruitment partner, Datatech Analytics: STAK@datatech.org.uk