Technical Pricing Manager - Insurance Sector - £Negotiable - London/Flexible & Hybrid Working - J11656
The post holder has a key role leading the successful delivery of the company's marketing & pricing strategy across a large insurance business. They will take an active and leading role in the data science team delivering strategies using advanced machine learning techniques, keeping the team at the cutting edge of the industry.
• Be a key contributor to the on-going development and implementation of the overall data science strategy.
• Lead a team of data scientists to achieve the business' objectives across both pricing and marketing
• Evolve and continuously improve the company's pricing and marketing models using advanced analytic and machine learning techniques.
• Deliver comprehensive pricing analyses and modelling projects using machine learning and data science techniques.
• Be able to analyse, communicate and explain pricing and marketing optimisation in a way that will influence key stakeholders from across the business.
• Monitor performance, profitability and competitor behaviour to help hit business targets.
• Ensure that recommendations result in customers being treated fairly.
• Being motivated, curious data scientist finding business value from data.
• Insurance pricing experience or similar product lines, across various distribution channels.
• Marketing experience across insurance or FS industry
• Previous modelling and analytics experience (with emphasis on predictive modelling) is crucial
• Working in fast paced, agile teams
• Experience managing teams
• Excellent relationship management
• Innovative and pragmatic problem solver
• Able to explain complex pricing and data science theories to non-technical colleagues clearly and with authority
• Experience of specialist pricing software such as Earnix
• Experience with DataRobot
• Proficient in a range of programming and statistical tools, including R ,Python and SQL
Ro find out more about this great new opportunity please make an application and we will be in touch.
Please note we can only accept application from those with current UK working rights for this role.