Supply Chain Solution Design and Modelling Lead - Basingstoke/hybrid - Up To £75,000 plus £5K car allowance + bonus - J12105
A long standing client of ours that provides resources to support their client's business agenda through data-driven analysis, modelling and solution design capability is looking for a new Solution Design and Modelling Lead. Are you an experienced Solution Design professional who's looking for the next step in their career? Do you want to manage a team of Solution Design and Modelling experts? Do you want to use your analytical problem solving skills to produce real world solutions which can be quickly implemented and add value? If yes, we would love to hear from you.
Key responsibilities will include
• Identification of tools and approaches which can identify value and drive insights quickly
• Leading and enhancing the team's capabilities to ensure that its skillset is up to date and approaches used are appropriate for the questions in hand
• Maintain awareness of developments, techniques and applications within the company and the wider marketplace and ensure that relevant technical skills are kept up to date
• Review technology and modelling tool opportunities to be used by the team, assessing their cost effectiveness and longevity
• Communicate and present proposed solutions to senior managers
• A level maths, good analytical degree (Further analytical degree desirable)
• Experience in Visual basic, Python, excel, databases, SQL, big data / AI, Simulation and optimisation
• Good understanding of logistics / supply chain
• Excellent People management skills
• Strong analytical skills
• Comfortable with big data and data analysis
• Effective communicator
If this sounds like the role for you then please apply today!
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.
Datatech is one of the UK's leading recruitment agencies in the field of analytics and host of the critically acclaimed event, Women in Data. For more information, visit our website: www.datatech.org.uk