We are working closely with an independent consultancy specialising in advanced analytics applied to proving and improving the effectiveness of a business and its marketing tactics.
They are a small but growing team of econometricians, data scientists and media analysts. As former network agency execs, and having built successful analytics companies inside agencies and consultancies, they have now made the decision to build an independent offering from the ground up.
As a team they are dynamic, often creating leftfield solutions to client problems, and their work is always well received by our clients.
They were only founded two years ago, but has already grown to include clients that are household names, and has undertaken projects in the UK, Europe and the US.
They have three core offerings but unlike other analytics teams their offerings are integrated, and this integration is expected to lead to new innovative solutions in a rapidly growing and changing marketplace.
Their core offerings are:
1) Econometrics (or MMM)
2) Social and media analytics
3) Consulting on unique problems
Joining them at this point will open up opportunities for career growth and career experience that you simply will not get in another agency or consultancy.
They are looking to employ a consultant with at least 1 year’s commercial experience, preferably in the social listening and media analytics space. They are looking for a keen problem solver who is adept at diving into to Boolean queries, exploring random unexplored avenues to find solutions to data - an adeptness at understanding the importance and usage of both quantitative and qualitative data would help. Being innovative and determined is useful. Being a good person is essential.
This job will involve:
• Building robust and efficient queries in social listening tools/NLP such as Brandwatch and Quid.
• Managing the process, from Boolean creation and data collection through to insights and strategies.
• Managing multiple projects and stakeholders at once.
• Having good verbal and written communication skills
• A knowledge of wider market & competitor research methodologies and use of social data to complement insight.
The successful candidate will have the following skills:
• Strong knowledge and use of Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
• Knowledge of Brandwatch/Quid or another social listening tool is beneficial.
• Ability to communicate confidently, clearly and effectively.
• Be a proven strong team player and be comfortable and adaptive within groups.
• Most of all, however, you need to be highly driven person who really cares about discovering strong and innovative solutions to problems.
• By joining a fledgling company, you will have the opportunity to operate autonomously and at the same time be a core member of the team. You will be working with senior management from the get-go. You will have far greater exposure to client’s problems, far more autonomy and opinion on the best ways to approach problems, be more able to innovate on solutions, have more of a say in company direction and culture, and be much more likely to progress your career rapidly. In essence, as the company grows so will you!
Please call Teresa on 01256 314660 for a confidential discussion or make an application and we will be in touch.