Strategic Insight Director - Bracknell HO/Flexible working from home options - up to £70k - J11650
Our client, a leading provider of data and analytics are seeking a Strategic Insight Director to come and join the team. This is a new role that has been created to help deliver the next phase of the growth delivered strategy.
Reporting to the Head of Manufacturing and a key member of the leadership team, there are four core areas of responsibility of the role:
• Create and deliver an industry-leading strategic insight and thought leadership agenda, priorities, process, and execution
• Build a network with clients and industry bodies, cultivating the strategic insight profile
• Work with the leadership team and Head of Marketing to create best in class collateral and communication through several different channels
• Create and lead a high-performing Strategic Insights Team
The key measures of success for this role are:
• Increased no. and quality of C-suite relationships to drive advocacy and sponsorship
• Higher quality thinking into current market landscape and trends
• Our client has a reputation in the industry for market-leading strategic insight and thought leadership
Key Skill Requirements
• Educated ideally to degree level and/ or with relevant professional qualifications.
• Several years' experience of working in a senior insight leadership position, including leading a team and multiple clients/ projects throughout that time.
• Preferable experience of both insight agency and manufacturer roles, ideally working with both market measurement and shopper data and insight.
• Experience of building and delivering a strategic insight strategy and plan for an organisation.
• Extensive experience of, and comfortable with, effectively engaging and influencing crossfunctionally up to Board level, directly or indirectly associated with the FMCG/ Retail sector.
• A strong knowledge and understanding of FMCG product and/ or consumer-based business strategies and processes, including key decision makers and role demands across functions.
• A strong understanding as to how strategic insight and thought leadership can provide value to senior management and cross-functionally (Sales, Marketing, Insight, Category and Supply Chain).
• Strong examples of ability to add value to a client's business strategy and overall corporate objectives through strategic insight and implications.
• Proven ability to handle multiple projects at once, with examples of leading large insight projects end to end
• Ideally will have an established network of contacts at senior level within the FMCG industry or retail.
• Expert at translating macro trends into insight, implications and calls to action.
• Excellent presentation skills and the ability to deliver valuable insight to key stakeholders internally and externally.
• A proven team player and leader with a proven record of leading, developing & coaching high performing teams and successfully managing their personal development
• Familiar with leading for and driving change in working practice, culture, leading innovation and turning around business performance.
• Understands how to manage successfully and positively influence in a cross-functional working environment, delivering to expectations.
• Promotes customer focus and centricity, acts for the long-term client satisfaction and demonstrates sound judgement.
• Willingness to travel and work at UK HQ based in Bracknell, Berkshire as business needs dictate.
• Willingness to travel as and when the business dictates.
To find out more about this great new opportunity please give Sarah Coultrip on 01256 314660 or make an application and we will be in touch