Statistician 12 month Fixed Term Contract - £36,000 pro rata - Leicestershire/Home working Flex - J11598
Do you want to design efficient scientific experiments? Are you excited to be challenged by a variety of projects with complex data sets? We are looking to recruit a Statistician to the Data Analytics team at our client's global research centre. The role will help shape research projects that drive innovation alongside other stakeholders as well as report on progress, results, experimental design and statistical analysis.
What You'll Do
• Design - deliver robust study designs with efficient use of resources and high ethical standards maintained.
• Interrogate - analyse experimental data to generate thorough reports that are critical for scientific publications and patents and contribute to insights and product innovation.
• Review - Peer-review scientific proposals, work and communications from different stakeholders across their ecosystem to guarantee quality and corporate reputation.
• Grow - Train and educate the research and development teams on statistical methodologies to instil a culture of formal and objective experimental science.
• Advocate - share the purpose of data-driven research and work to high scientific standards.
What You'll Need
• A PhD or Master degree with equivalent relevant experience in Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics or a related field
• Expert knowledge of experimental design and statistical data analytics methods and their practical applications.
• Expert knowledge of R and experience of sample size calculation.
• Communicate complex technical information verbally and through written materials, to a variety of audiences.
• Execute a variety of projects through excellent technical planning and influencing skills.
To find out more about this exciting opportunity, please make an application and we will be in touch. Please note we can only accept applications for those with established UK working rights for this role.