J11883 Senior Trade Effectiveness Consultant - Remote - Flexible Salary
This position will be joining a team of dedicated trade effectiveness consultants. The team's core objective is to generate growth for retailers and manufacturers by making recommendations on ranging and revenue management strategies. You will work as part of a team of consultants, be responsible for scoping, project management, analysis/execution, and account management for your clients. You will be involved in delivering a portfolio of different services that address sales drivers across the marketing mix.
• Build strong relationships across multiple levels of client organisation and developing a detailed understanding of revenue management teams, their strategies and objectives
• Develop organic growth within existing clients by proactively identifying opportunities, designing and pitching analytic based solutions
• Develop analytics new business by designing and proposing new approaches and ways of working and identifying opportunities within core client base and new client verticals
• Strong communication skills; being seen as knowledgeable of CPG/FMCG, retail and analytics sector
• Ensuring projects are delivered to the highest quality and within budget
• Taking responsibility for own accounts and ensuring quality delivery of programs by self and near shore modelling team
• To be responsible for scoping, managing and implementing analyses to address clients' business issues
• Analysis and presentation of econometric modelling project results. Capable of preparing and delivering insightful, high value client presentations to sales and marketing teams leveraging the clients suite of analytic solutions.
• Capable of becoming a subject matter expert in relation to the analytic solutions and their ability to answer client's business issues
• Ability to drive senior level engagement and be happy presenting to top level management at your clients
• Working with the Senior solutions consultant to ensure that effective internal standard processes, training, and processes are followed
• Providing support and coaching with client servicing team on processes & methodologies, products & services
Skills and Experience
• Solid, relevant market research and FMCG industry experience
• Previous experience having previously worked within an agency specialising in analytics is highly desirable for this role.
• Experience and expertise in functional areas such as price elasticity, promotional effectiveness & range/space optimisation.
• Strong analytical, enquiring, insightful and strategic thinking abilities, preferably with an understanding of assortment, pricing and promotions.
• A proven track record of interpreting data, developing meaningful insights and providing value added recommendations with excellent communication/ presentation and interpersonal skills
• High understanding of FMCG industry and trends: client business and needs, market trends and other areas of the business, may be a subject matter expert in media /Price/Promotion practices within FMCG or related industries
• Candidates must have experience of working in data-insight based consultancy roles, statistical background is desirable, but not essential
• Understanding of programming and Big Data analysis techniques. An understanding of Machine Learning and AI would be desirable
• Strong planning and organisational skills, managing complex client requirements, multiple projects and local and offshore resources
• Ability to make sound decisions and resolve problems in a highly client-focused fashion
• Decisive, able to cut through complexity to move things forward, able to manage uncertainty
• A strong team player with the ability to promote and foster strong working relationships across a team and other departments
• Self-motivated, accountable and committed
• Articulate, persuasive with excellent communication skills
• Demonstrable confidence, relates well to multiple levels of staff from a variety of disciplines
• Recognise and proactively communicate potential issues, taking ownership for resolution and/or escalating as appropriate.
If this sounds like the role for you then please apply today!
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.
Datatech is one of the UK's leading recruitment agencies in the field of analytics and host of the critically acclaimed event, Women in Data. For more information, visit our website: www.datatech.org.uk