Senior Risk Analyst - SQL, SAS or Python - Flexible working - 1 to 2 days in London office and WFH - flexible working - £40-50,000 + good bonus - J11688
Our client is a leading alternative finance provider offering simple, flexible and transparent funding to help small businesses achieve their ambitions.
Established over a decade ago, in a space where they believed traditional banking and loan models were unable to meet the needs of UK businesses, they provide finance based on business potential, not just credit history.
To date they have has helped over 11,000 businesses and advanced over £340m in funding. They are striving to support an estimated 100,000 jobs, and each and every role in the business plays a huge part in supporting this.
The Opportunity: Senior Risk Analyst
• Responsible for managing the risk aspects of their launch into new geographies as well as managing losses across our footprint.
• Deliver insights and optimisation of our risk performance and applying this to all existing and new products globally.
• Support rapid growth and expansion to new markets/products by delivering risk management policies and processes that support this.
• Require close collaboration with colleagues across the business, especially in the Analytics, Data Science, Partnerships and UK/US/European teams
• An evolving role that will grow and adapt to the business and personal development needs
• Ability to drive forward initiatives especially in a rapidly evolving environment
• Working within a small virtual team to deliver required functionality in new geographies
• Demonstrated ability to drive high-quality analysis, with robust understanding of how this will be used practically
• Willingness and ability to do hands-on work using a range of data sources and analytical tools
• A collaborative mind set and willingness to work with a wide range of teams
• Exceptional Excel skills, with proficiency in SQL or SAS or Python
• Ability to convey complex findings in a logical and easy-to-understand style
• Turns rigorous analysis into clear, reasoned recommendations
• Ability to refocus as needed to support a rapidly growing and evolving company
To find out more about this exciting new role please make an application and we will be in touch.
Please note we can only accept applications from those with current UK working rights for this role.