Senior Pricing Analyst - Hybrid /flex working in Leeds - Salary £42-50K DoE- J11873
A leading General Home Insurance provider has a new exciting role for a Senior Pricing Analyst. As pricing is a key cornerstone within the business there's opportunity to get involved in a wide variety of business wide initiatives to provide analytical expertise and help maintain the companies leading position on the market.
If you are creative, open to innovative ways of working and good at seeing what the numbers tell you then we would like to hear from you.
• Support key trading activity within the Customer Pricing team, analysing the market and overseeing price change
• Drive forward innovation and improvements within pricing, utilising new data and enhanced modelling techniques
• Building up expert knowledge to maintain and develop the suite of pricing models
• Provision of key reports and insight to help steer pricing strategy
• Give answers to a range of technical queries, supporting the wider business and handling key partner relationships
• Representing pricing across business wide projects and coaching more junior members of the team on a day to day basis
• Identifying, managing and mitigation of any risks in a timely manner within the control framework
Skills and Experiences
• Ideally 3-4 years' work experience in a pricing role
• A proven understanding of actuarial modelling techniques such as Generalised Linear Modelling (GLM) and undertaking commercial evaluation
• A numerical or statistical background (evidenced through a higher qualification in a quantitative field such as Mathematics or Finance)
• Capable of delivering clear messages to partners and teams, providing clear, concise messaging to aid our colleagues understanding for colleagues
• Skilled at planning and prioritising work to meet commitments aligned with organisational goals
• Experience using SAS Studio, Tableau or VBA
• Experience using specialist software such as Earnix or Emblem
If this sounds like the role for you then please apply today! Please be advised that we can only consider candidates who have working rights for the UK as this client is unable to sponsor a visa.
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.
Datatech is one of the UK's leading recruitment agencies in the field of analytics and host of the critically acclaimed event, Women in Data. For more information, visit our website: www.datatech.org.uk