Senior Marketing Analytics and Intel Manager - London or Berkshire - £Negotiable DoE - J11857
An exciting entertainment business has a new opening for a senior marketing analytics and Intel manager. You will be leading a highly performing team that provides actionable insights and proactively makes recommendations on marketing and promotions decisions. You will provide innovative digital analytics to impact the company's digital revenue and performance.
• Work closely with marketing teams to implement a centralised marketing strategy
• Supporting marketing performance team to measure ROI on marketing spend and optimise performance, measuring marketing efficiencies and supporting analysis on bonus management
• Work with the marketing technology team to develop high-quality digital analytics and optimise personalisation
• Translates behavioural and transactional data into key insights and business deliverables.
• To deliver proactive insights, and find frictions points and areas of opportunities
• Responsible for regular reporting of key performance metrics to the business
• Support the utilisation of marketing technology to improve marketing and digital intelligence, and identify important online behaviours and recommend actions to drive desired outcome
• Takes responsibility for delivering key digital analytics requirements to inform the best use of data and analytics
• Presents findings to senior stakeholders and negotiates on strategies to drive performance across the business.
• Manage key senior stakeholders and 3rd party relationships building strong and collaborative approaches
Skills and Experience
• BSc/BA in quantitative field (Statistics, Digital Marketing, Economics, Mathematics, Operations Science).
• Ability to excel in a fast-paced complex business environment
• The ability to distil complex analysis into clear findings and recommendations that can be easily understood and acted upon by the business
• Proficient with use of on-line digital data (i.e. Google, Adobe, Tealium, DFA)
• Experience with on-line large-scale A/B testing or Multivariate testing
• Proven experience in balancing quantitative rigor with the realities of inconsistent business data
• Solid working knowledge of current software tools and Internet technologies and aptitude to learn, understand, and apply new technologies
• Extensive experience of managing significant partnerships and other third parties
• Excellent knowledge of online gambling & gaming preferred
• Results and future focused, seeks out evolving and innovative ways to add value to the business
• Demonstrates strategic thinking and planning ability,
• Takes ownership for communicating change initiatives clearly, ensuring smooth implementation.
If this sounds like the role for you then please apply today!
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.
Datatech is one of the UK's leading recruitment agencies in the field of analytics and host of the critically acclaimed event, Women in Data. For more information, visit our website: www.datatech.org.uk