Senior Marketing Analyst - London/hybrid - up to £50k - J12268
Do you have an understanding of marketing and campaign management and can effectively manage senior stakeholders then read on.
We are looking for an individual who is passionate about data and analytics, have the skills for problem solving and have a continuous improvement mentality. Using data to proactively find opportunities within your portfolio to support strategic priorities and deepen the customer relationship.
As part of your role, you'll:
• Develop SME knowledge about the customer data relating to one of this banks retail products, looking for new ways to contact customers about products and services to meet customer needs.
• Take ownership of all of the data driven marketing interactions for a product area and be accountable for understanding in detail every element of the portfolio.
• Continuously improve our existing customer interactions portfolio, optimising and personalising to deliver best in class customer experience.
• Coordinate & lead colleagues within internal and external teams to deliver against agreed roadmaps, working collaboratively to develop ideas and contribute towards the strategy.
• Work and support senior leaders to communicate the developments in Interaction portfolios, producing PowerPoint packs to update on progress against the agreed plan.
Key skills & capabilities:
• Highly proficient in a coding languages such as PYTHON, R, SAS, SQL (primarily SQL)
• Excellent stakeholder management skills and demonstrates an ability to explain technical data concepts to non-technical audiences.
• You have experience working in a financial services and / or a marketing team.
• You have experience delivering value from insight extracted from large datasets.
If this sounds like the role for you then please apply today!
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.
Datatech is one of the UK's leading recruitment agencies in the field of analytics and host of the critically acclaimed event, Women in Data. For more information, visit our website: www.datatech.org.uk