Senior marketing analyst - London or Berkshire - £Negotiable DoE - J11858
An exciting entertainment business has a new opening for a senior marketing analyst.
You will be supporting the marketing performance team to measure ROI on marketing spend and optimise performance, measuring marketing efficiencies.
• Translates behavioural and transactional data into key insights and business deliverables.
• To deliver proactive insights, and find frictions points and areas of opportunities
• Apply statistical techniques on large datasets to:
omeasure results and show key trends,
oidentify causal impact and attribution,
omodel and predict future performance of prospects, customers, products or services
• Interpret the suite of daily, weekly and monthly dashboards to identify key areas for deeper dive analysis, and pro-actively provide insight on underlying trends and drivers
• Provide data driven answers to business questions on promotional effectiveness and marketing initiatives
• Create weekly and monthly actionable summaries of key trends and drivers across the digital operation that go deeper than dashboard reports
• Carry out deep dive analyses on our customers and their activity, and elicit key trends to communicate to marketers and product owners
• Build visualizations and dashboards that deliver actionable insights in a self- service manner (tell stories with data)
• Forming close working relationships with relevant stakeholders (Marketing and commercial teams) to provide proactive analysis and support business decisions
Skills and Experience
• Degree in mathematics, statistics, data science modelling, business or economics (or similar)
• Ability to create high level presentations of analytical work
• Ability to translate complex analysis for non-technical audiences
• Strong quantitative analytical skills are essential as is proficiency within SQL (other languages an advantage)
• Basic foundation in modelling (e.g. cluster analysis, decision trees, regression, propensity modelling, Bayesian)
• Experience in data visualization tools, with skills in PowerBI preferable
If this sounds like the role for you then please apply today!
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.
Datatech is one of the UK's leading recruitment agencies in the field of analytics and host of the critically acclaimed event, Women in Data. For more information, visit our website: www.datatech.org.uk