A great opportunity has arisen for a London based marketer with significant data science experience. Datatech is helping a busy and inclusive organisation find a Senior Manager - Marketing Science, and the role comes with a favourable salary and benefits package.
In this marketing science role, you will provide analytics and modelling to support the development of new innovative capabilities, and help deliver pilot projects for some of the world’s biggest brands.
If you were already in this role, here are some things you would have done this week:
● Focused on audience and insight curation, audience modelling and activation algorithms
● Worked on new fusion methods to connect different datasets
● Helped in areas such as feature creation, bias and weighting, validations and model selection
● Worked in many areas of data science, including market mix modelling, measurement solutions and channel planning
While data planners and strategy consultants will lead the scope of projects, this role will involve your input into the development of analysis plans.
To apply, you will need to be an experienced data and marketing scientist. Training will be given on specific capabilities, but you will require a core understanding of data analysis and model development. Previous experience in a similar science-based marketing team job will be highly beneficial.
In addition, you will require the following:
● Experience with current statistical methodologies
● Knowledge of SQL, Python, R
● The ability to interpret analysis output into useful and actionable insights
● Exposure to areas such as big data and cloud technologies, predictive modelling, attribution modelling, multivariate model developments, geographical analytics, text mining and content analytics and machine learning processes
For full details, and to apply for this London-based Senior Manager - Marketing Science job, contact data Analytics today.
Datatech Analytics is the leading recruiter for data analytics and data science jobs.