If you're ambitious, data-driven, and looking for your next Senior Manager Data and Technology role in London, we want to hear from you today. Our client has a flexible and competitively-paid role in London that requires an experienced and analytical Data Analyst. You'll be responsible for ensuring Data Management Platform (DMP) engagement and adoption across their European markets, as well as the growth of 2nd and 3rd party data partnership initiatives.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
● Developing audience strategy to support large-scale campaign deployment
● Supporting in the creation of new audience segmentation (1st, 2nd, and 3rd party data) to meet specific campaign requirements
● Aiding in technical troubleshooting of segment delivery, performance, media tracking, and discrepancy analysis
● Developing an in-depth understanding of market adoption across the region
To take on this well-paid inclusive role, you'll have experience as a database analyst, business data analyst, entry-level data analyst, or other data roles, as well as experience in data analytics or data analysis. You should also be knowledgeable in marketing technology, programmatic media operations and data strategy. You'll have a deep understanding of how a DMP works, appreciating its role in the programmatic and digital marketing landscape.....and it's future role in the media mix?
What you'll need to offer:
● Experience working a Data Management Platform or similar technology
● Advanced knowledge of data strategy and use cases across 1st, 2nd, and 3rd party audience data
● A passion for orchestrating and delivering campaigns across multiple markets
● Excellent knowledge of ad technology, online advertising, and the digital media ecosystem in general
We're looking for someone who's able to take ownership of requests in a collaborative, inclusive, and progressive environment. If this flexible London-based Senior Manager Data and Technology role is for you, please get in touch today.