To £45,000 pro rata - Flexible/Remote Working - J 11440
If you have digital and analytics experience and you’re looking for a new flexible working role, this could be just what you’re looking for! Datatech is helping a leading provider of big data and predictive analytics find an inclusive Insight Manager to work remotely on a six-month FTC.
The company you will be working for uses its on-demand cloud-based technology platform to help its global clients remain relevant, capture market share, connect with consumers and deliver market-leading growth. As Senior Insight Manager, you will be helping clients understand data and create insights gathered predominantly from customer loyalty supported by other available datasets.
If you were currently doing this remote Insight Analyst job, here are some of the areas you would have been working in this week:
● Creating and presenting high-level insights from the insight platform
● Supporting the delivery of stakeholder engagement, including workshops and presentations
● Analysing data to identify actionable recommendations for the client
● Co-ordinating ‘client-ready’ reports, stories, dashboards and presentations
You will also need to demonstrate the business benefit of all platform enhancements through training, engagement and working with clients to meet their needs.
The ideal Insight Manager candidate will have an innovative, analytical and curious mind, a passion for growing the client’s business through inspiring insight, combined with excellent interpersonal and engagement skills to deliver an all-round service. You will also require:
● Minimum of 5 years’ proven experience within FMCG, retail or equivalent industry, perhaps as a data insights analyst or insights analyst.
● Experienced in interpreting and translating data, including loyalty/customer data
● Substantial experience working in insights within the retail sector
For full details of this remote Insights Manager job, please contact the Datatech Analytics team today.