This leading independent financial media group, with world-wide offices, is currently recruiting to continue it's focus on delivering world class insight and information services to its many customers. You will have the opportunity to work with a great bunch of people, who understand the value of teamwork and the desire to make a personal impact. This is an exciting career opportunity where personal growth and advancement is aligned with the growth of this successful award-winning business.
They are in the process of a digital transformation and restructuring of its business to support its continued successful growth. They are focused on migrating to a new CRM platform this year, linked to a central data hub that will allow even greater data insight and a higher degree of marketing automation through our integrated marketing database platform. This significant investment in systems and technology and parallel growth in our data and insight teams, has created the need for this senior hire within the Central Data Office, to help define and deliver the future vision of information management and advanced analytics.
This senior analytical position, has enterprise-wide responsibility to support the analysis and report delivery of information in support of marketing, sales, editorial and product development teams across then business.
• Drive innovation using business intelligence to generate incremental business benefit.
• Work closely with stakeholders to ensure that business intelligence solutions are fully comprehended and adopted.
• Work closely with the business teams and IT teams to continuously improve data quality.
• Deliver tailored insight that exceeds business expectations.
• Support the department head in the management and delivery of business solutions
Skills and experience required:
▪ Minimum degree preferably qualified in a Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics (STEM) based degree.
▪ 8+ years data industry experience gained ideally within financial services and commercially focused organisations.
▪ A naturally inquisitive analytical person who has a career focussed on delivering tailored insight and analysis within fast moving environments
▪ Excellent relational database, SQL and reporting application experience using reporting applications software, particularly Tableau.
▪ Digital analytics experience would be useful
▪ Ability to assimilate information from a variety of sources and present well-reasoned recommendations back to the business.
▪ Good communicator and mentor of Junior Analysts
If you fit the above job description or would like to find out more about this opportunity, please contact Teresa Cheeseman on 01256 314660 or email her @datatech.org.uk. Please be advised that we can only accept candidates who have the right to work in the UK.