Senior Game Developer. Negotiable Salary Plus excellent benefits. Spain. J11639
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a forward thinking organisation, with an eye-watering assortment of benefits, affording the opportunity to progress your career but also be 10 minutes from the beach. The client is looking forward to welcoming yet another talented Senior Game Developer to join one of their post popular games. This role has the opportunity to impact millions of users and offers great autonomy.
What will you do?
• Be a key member of a multi-disciplinary feature squad, cooperating with Engineering, Product, UI/UX, and QA - working within the Agile methodology
• Contribute to the full development life cycle of new and existing gameplay features. You will be involved in all phases: conceptualization, design, development, testing, and release.
• Write technical design documents.
• Integrate and improve internal libraries in collaboration with other teams.
• Help other developers to grow their skills by providing support and mentorship.
What are we looking for?
• Solid professional experience in game development
• Strong background in C++
• Proactivity, eager to propose & implement improvements to the game.
• Ability to quickly get up to speed with existing code and learn new concepts easily.
• Excellent communication & presentation skills (English is a must!)
• A big passion for games.
If you fit the above job description, please make an application. Please be advised that we can only accept candidates who have the right to work in the EU.