This is a fantastic opportunity to join a forwarding thinking organisation, with an eye-watering assortment of benefits, affording the opportunity to progress your career but also be 10 minutes from the beach. The company offering this unsurpassed career chance is operating in the leisure industry creating exciting new opportunities for top people to join their teams.
Role & Responsibilities
• Work to understand customer behaviour.
• Collaborate with other teams to provide insights into user behaviour.
• Draw business insights that add real value to the company.
• Improve products, drive retention and user conversion.
• Performing hands-on research.
• Undertake data exploration and analysis.
• Acting as the liaison between other teams ensure that data is precisely specified, understood and consistent.
• Ensure the quality and accuracy of your findings.
Experience & Skills Required
• Educated to degree level in a quantitative field (statistics, math or computer science).
• Be able to transform data into actionable insights.
• Have 3+ years’ experience as a Data Analyst.
• Possess superb analytical skills.
• Very strong SQL skills a must.
• Experience in some data analysis tools i.e. Excel, R, Python, QlikView or Tableau essential.
• Fluency in written and spoken English essential.
• Great communication skills with the ability to converse at all levels within the business.
If you fit the above job description, please contact Olivia Ross by making an application. Please be advised that we can only accept candidates who have the right to work in the EU.
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.
Datatech is one of the UK’s leading recruitment agencies in the field of analytics and host of the critically acclaimed event, Women in Data UK. For more information visit our website: www.datatech.org.uk