Senior Effectiveness Executive - London based (Hybrid working options available) - £32k - J11617
Our client is often claimed to be the most progressive media agency in the UK and are driven by an ambition to be so. They offer an enviable client base and believe that, in their opinion, it is their people who make the difference, create the ideas and deliver the media communications solutions that make a difference for their clients.
OVERVIEW OF ROLE:
Over the last 10 years, there has been increasing pressure on marketers and agencies to prove the accountability of their marketing efforts. This is essentially what the Effectiveness team does: measuring how effective a marketing campaign or overall strategy is, toward meeting the goal of maximising spending to achieve positive results in both the short- and long-term.
This role sits within a growing team and a wider team and will support the Effectiveness Director lead within a designated client hub. They will work hand-in-hand with directors and leads from accompanying client, investment, and implementation planning teams. As part of an integrated hub team, you are expected to work alongside your Effectiveness lead, but also with the other leads to ensure we are delivering what is required for our clients, as well as ensuring process, collaboration, and best practice, flows across all members of the team.
The role provides ample opportunity for client facing experience across the campaign cycle, providing and creating outputs from brief through to post campaign analysis, and working with clients' insight specialists and wider research stakeholders.
• Setting the right objectives
• Identify and recommend the best way to measure objectives
• Coordinate the interpretation and recommendations from measurement and ensure its usage
• Establish trust in Effectiveness with clients and the agency
REQUIREMENT / SKILLS:
The successful candidate should possess the following:
• Experience in advertising communications research, effectiveness, or insight
• Demonstrate knowledge of data skills across data charting, manipulation (e.g. correlation analysis) and interpretation of insights at a campaign level and ideally where possible at a channel level- This will be across all media and research data types
• Demonstrate interest and elementary knowledge of market research approaches and ways/ techniques to measure campaigns
• Competent in excel and PowerPoint, advantageous to have experience of social listening tools
• Proactive, collaborative, and inquisitive attitude to finding new insights and solutions for the team and our clients
• Ability to communicate confidently and effectively with both senior clients, and within the team / agency across written, verbal, and presentations
• Be able to report all work in a clear and interesting way
• Strong attention to detail and best practice standards- you will need to ensure all outputs from you and your team are checked and of a high standard- ensuring the correct naming conventions and taxonomies have been put in place, and government terms used.
• Be organised and demonstrate good prioritisation skills and the ability to manage numerous projects at once - deliver accurate, excellent work on deadline
To find out more about this exciting new opportunity please make an application and we will be in touch. Please note we can only accept applications from those with current UK working rights for this role.