This is a world renowned consultancy that is recruiting to enhance their success whilst ensuring that clients continue to receive a world class bespoke service.
The successful candidate will have a very ‘Visible’ role and be a client facing expert and trusted to showcase insight led solutions.
You will build strong client relationships by uncovering extra value in existing solutions and identifying new and creative ways to enhance customer experience and commercial returns.
Join this amazing team and develop your career both in terms of industry experience and the application of cutting edge Marketing Science methodologies.
Role & Responsibilities
• Provide inspirational coaching and development of junior analysts to ensure the successful delivery of projects whilst maintaining a motivated and engaged team
• Develop and deliver robust econometric modelling and analytical recommendations to clients and stakeholders
• Become an SME in your field and a vocal and inclusive member of the wider internal Marketing Science community
• Expected to identify new opportunities with clients and trusted to
collaborate with the wider senior team to translate these opportunities in to compelling commercial propositions
Experience & Skills Required
• Exceptional at presenting and storytelling to technical and non-technical audiences
• Econometric modelling and marketing science
• Proven experience of project management in a fast paced environment
• Team building, mentoring and leading
• Educated to degree level in a numerical discipline or relevant commercial experience
• Extensive experience with a mix of the following tools:- Tableau/R/SQL/Python/Excel
• Have a good understanding of machine learning and simulation techniques
• Proven experience working with big data
• Multi-Touch Attribution
If you fit the above job description, please contact Justin Toomey on 01256 314 660 or email him on [email protected] Please be advised that we can only accept candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme