Senior Digital Marketing Analyst * To £48,000 Neg DoE * North West * J11533
The purpose of this role is to help develop our client's understanding of customer interactions and evolve a multi-channel personalised lifecycle program into a brilliant driver of relevance and loyalty.
By supporting the optimisation of media campaigns and campaign effectiveness this role will ultimately allow their media team to drive increased customer value, tell better stories and prove business impact.
Embedded within the media team this role will:
• Bring new understanding and ideas on how we can use digital media
• Work with media managers to define a clear set of KPIs for each campaign and the continuous measurement against them
• Support the internal media team with digital media campaigns execution, from planning to tracking and evaluation.
• Be responsible for the set-up of tests to measure the effectiveness of paid digital campaigns (duration, sample size, test/control groups)
• Be responsible for the evaluation of the effectiveness digital media campaigns, with a focus on social media.
• Act as the first point of contact for all digital media campaign analysis, with a focus on social media
• Take ownership for the delivery of Tableau dashboards and other evaluation tool sets to enable regular, robust and consistent departmental campaign effectiveness reporting
• Use data insight and post activity evaluations to inform decisions that continuously improve contact selection, channel mix, content curation, next best action, journey mapping and post campaign analysis
• Review/refine existing and identify/execute new audience profiles and segmentations designed to improve activation, retention and re-engagement (including advanced predictive data modelling) at both channel and product level
• Identify and communicate key value drivers and use actionable insights and recommendations to participate fully in all strategic, tactical and campaign planning meetings
The Ideal Candidate
• 3+ experience as a digital analyst (preferably in an agency)
• Fluent in R or Python
• Experienced with digital media campaign evaluation - especially social media
• Experience with test / control test set up and evaluation
• Good understanding of the UK digital media landscape
• Good understanding of how digital media campaigns are planned and executed
To find out more about this great new opportunity to apply and develop your skills client side please call Teresa Cheeseman on 01256 314660 or make an application and we will be in touch.
Please be aware we can only accept applications from candidates with UK working rights for this opportunity.