If you are a London-based machine learning expert looking for a new role in the healthcare sector, read on! Datatech is helping a global healthcare organisation find a full-time Machine Learning Engineer in London. The role comes with an excellent salary, benefits package and inclusive and collaborative working culture.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a passionate, supportive and highly skilled team working to drive and define consumer healthcare in the digital age. As a data science innovator, you will be critical to the company’s success alongside creating, building and motivating a team.
This Principle Machine Learning Engineer role requires leadership and vision. It presents a unique opportunity for you to work with a team of highly skilled data scientists and engineers. You will be supporting and exploring cutting-edge ML techniques in the marketing and digital-marketing space to discover patterns and predictions to help solve customer needs. You will also help lead complex and diverse projects to leverage data science techniques that result in measurable commercial benefit.
For this Lead Machine Learning Engineer role you will also require the following skills:
• Have a good working knowledge cloud based and local data science frameworks and toolkits.
• Be experienced in Agile methodologies and the hypothesis-driven approach
• Have a deep knowledge of a sufficiently broad area of technical specialism in ML engineering methodology and best practices and are a valued and trusted expert
• Have a practical experience productionising machine learning, Deep Learning and natural language understanding/processing models
• Experience with Cuda, pyTorch or TensorFlow and Azure
• The ability to hire, lead, motivate, inspire, coach and mentor a pool of Data Scientists and Engineers
• The expertise to contribute to all aspects of the data science project, with a focus on the scalable operation
• Expertise in data modelling and data architecture on complex data sets, with a technical specialism in ML engineering methodology
• Advanced working knowledge of data science frameworks and toolkits, Agile methodologies and the hypothesis-driven approach
To find out more and to apply for this Principle Machine Learning Engineer job in London, please contact Datatech Analytics today.