J11926 Senior Data Scientist - London/hybrid working - Up To £65,000
The World's leading media agency network has an exciting new opportunity for a Senior Data Scientist. We are looking for a Senior Data Scientist to help take a lead on development projects. In this role you will identify opportunities to apply data science that will benefit the clients, research to find the most appropriate data science algorithms for a project, implement the algorithm, and help engineer a delivery mechanism so that everyone can exploit your work. Working within a team of Data Scientists, Engineers, and Developers, you will be helping to develop solutions to some of the biggest challenges in the industry from measuring media in a post 3rd party cookie world, to optimising multimillion-pound media budgets, and targeting audiences effectively.
• Work with the UK and Global Annalect teams on new and innovative data driven solutions
• Understand how media agencies operate and where data science can deliver value to them
• Take a leading role in the development of data science software
• Coach junior members of the team to help deliver on their projects
• Communicate progress and timelines throughout your projects
• Adapt products developed in other markets and roll them out for use by the UK agencies
• Help the agencies take advantage of the products we develop
• Support our products through the software development lifecycle from PoC to Prototype to Production to Maintenance and Support
Skills and Experience
• Strong grasp of Maths, Statistics and Probability, Machine Learning, Optimisation, and Time Series modelling
• 4 to 5 years commercial data science experience
• Enthusiastic about driving innovation, holding a curious mind-set
• Enjoys collaborating as part of a large network of data scientists, data engineers, analysts, and media experts
• Strong communication skills
• Confident in coaching and supporting other data scientists at the start of their career.
• Experience in R, including writing and editing R packages and developing R Shiny applications
• Experience in Python
• Able to write efficient SQL to extract data from large databases
• Experience of Git and Bitbucket or equivalent
• Experience with PySpark
• Any experience in delivering media measurement and effectiveness analyses such as Marketing Mix Modelling, attribution modelling, A/B testing, Uplift measurement
• Experience in a media agency or an internal analytics team
• Comfortable working in an ambiguous ever-changing environment
• Familiar with Amazon, Facebook and Google suite of advertising tools, e.g. including Amazon Marketing Cloud, Facebook Advanced Analytics, Google Campaign Manager GA360 and clean room solutions such as Ads Data Hub.
If this sounds like the role for you then please apply today!
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.
Datatech is one of the UK's leading recruitment agencies in the field of analytics and host of the critically acclaimed event, Women in Data. For more information, visit our website: www.datatech.org.uk