Senior Data Scientist - Negotiable Salary - Plus Benefits - Scotland or Remote - J10832
Do you love problem solving? Are you always deep diving in to large volumes of data and creating solutions? - then this could be the role for you!
Your talents are sought by a hugely successful, international firm who has adopted predictive technologies, predictive analytics and data science to maximise efficiency and inform effective decision making for their many clients.
Role & Responsibilities
• Support the Service delivery by undertaking daily analysis as assigned by the VP Data Science.
• Articulate prioritised key findings from daily analysis.
• Make recommendations for innovative applications of advanced data science methodologies.
• Develop robust plans for covering service enhancements and efficiency improvements.
• Manage the portfolio of enhancements through supervision of the team of Data Scientists
• Provide mentoring and development guidance to the data science team.
Experience & Skills Required
• Be qualified to at least BSc level in Data Science / applied analytics or similar; PhD or other further qualification advantageous,
• Several years' experience in applied data science
• Possess knowledge and experience of statistical modelling techniques
• Have experience deploying the latest data science analytic technologies.
• Demonstrate line management experience,
• Have a proven ability in big data analysis, be able to identify anomalies and trends
• Create and apply predictive models using a range of methodologies and approaches
• Have experience in working within a multi-discipline team
• Proficient in Python (other programming languages beneficial)
If you fit the above job description, please contact Roisin McCarthy on 01256 314 660 or email her on [email protected] Please be advised that we can only accept candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.
Datatech is one of the UK's leading recruitment agencies in the field of analytics and host of the critically acclaimed event, Women in Data UK. For more information visit our website: www.datatech.org.uk
Please note that if you have not heard back from us within 5 days from the date of your application we will not be proceeding further