The organisation you will be working for is an innovative and inclusive global retail business. They are growing their Data Solutions team with data engineering talent to drive multiple initiatives and lead the change in data and pet-centric thinking across the business. The challenges include engineering initiatives such as building and optimising graph capabilities across pet and pet owner attributes.
If you were in this agile and collaborative Sr Data Engineer role already, here are some of the things you would have done this week:
● Defined the technical direction of existing and new engineering projects
● Led by example with hands-on technical development to a high standard
● Collaborated with cross-functional product squads to deliver technical excellence
In brief, you will be taking technical ownership and accountability for some of the company’s most sophisticated engineering projects.
To apply, you will need to have previous Senior Data Engineer experience, along with the following:
● Significant experience and expertise using graph technology (preferably Neo4j)
● Experience working with cloud/big data technologies, e.g. Spark
● Good knowledge and understanding of PySpark, Python, and SQL
● Experience driving best development practices across multiple products and team members
In return, you will enjoy a great salary and benefits package, including an excellent pension and the chance to manage your career and develop personally and professionally. You will also be working for a company that understands the importance of flexible working to achieve an excellent work-life balance.
For full details of this Senior Data Engineer job in London, please contact your Datatech Analytics team today.