Senior Data Analyst - DQL & Tableau - London/hybrid - Up To £65,000 Neg DoE - J12272
A leading independent financial media group dedicated to analysing the global market of alternative assets has an opening for a new Senior Data Analyst.
This role is crucial to ensure their business functions have key insights to support their business decisions for sales, marketing, editorial and product management teams across the globe. As you start to picture the wide scope of this role, you will appreciate the opportunity ahead, through access to multiple data sources which can be brought together to deliver actionable insight. These include:
• Prospect and customer data at an individual and organisational level
• Digital product usage information through which we can examine customer behaviour on our websites and
• Interactions with their emails and other online membership services.
• Training and development in SQL, Tableau, GA and business skills.
• This senior analytical position, has enterprise-wide responsibility to support the analysis of information for our executive team, marketing, sales, editorial and product development functions across the business.
• Deliver impactful business intelligence.
• Work closely with stakeholders to ensure that business intelligence solutions are fully comprehended and adopted.
• Work closely with Data Engineering and other technical teams to help continuously improve data quality.
• Deliver tailored insight that helps to achieve business objectives.
Qualifications, Experience & Skills:
• Minimum degree preferably qualified in a Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics (STEM) based degree.
• Excellent SQL, analysis and reporting experience using BI software, preferably Tableau.
• A naturally inquisitive analytical person who has a career focussed on delivering tailored business insight within fast moving environments
• Interest in developing digital analytic skills using Google analytics
• Good communicator with experience of working closely with business stakeholders.
If this sounds like the role for you then please apply today!
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.
Datatech is one of the UK's leading recruitment agencies in the field of analytics and host of the critically acclaimed event, Women in Data. For more information, visit our website: www.datatech.org.uk