Working for a London based Think-Tank with a mission to create a global movement of people committed to creating the pathways from poverty to prosperity and the transformation of society, we require an astute data analyst to join our team that feels passionate about these global social and economic issues.
You will have between 2-5 years commercial experience working in an analytical position and are likely to come from an economic or policy educational background.
Experience and Knowledge
- A degree in a field involving quantitative analysis, Maths, Stats, Economics etc.
- 2-5 year’s commercial experience as a data analyst is essential
- A proven background in producing and communicating high quality analysis in written and presentation form
- Strong coding skills within Python is essential
- Experience in handling and manipulating large datasets essential
- Any experience using SAS, SQL, R or a similar tool advantageous
- Holds oneself and others accountable, committed to doing the right thing
- Has vision and desire to create value for the long term - willing to be flexible and take risks
- Self-motivated and able to drive activity forward
- Good judgement about when to use initiative and when to consult
If you fit the above job description, please contact Sophie Stott on 01256 314 660. Please be advised that we can only accept candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.