Senior Data Analyst- Business Intelligence & Insight- Hybrid working with London base- Salary £60-70K + bonus- J11679
This leading independent financial media group, with world-wide offices, is currently recruiting to continue its focus on delivering world class insight and information services to its many customers. You will have the opportunity to work with a great bunch of people, who understand the value of teamwork and the desire to make a personal impact. This is an exciting career opportunity where personal growth and advancement are aligned with the growth of this successful award-winning business.
This important analytical position, has enterprise-wide responsibility to support the analysis of information for the executive team, marketing, sales, editorial and product development functions
• Delivery of impactful business intelligence.
• Work closely with stakeholders to ensure that business intelligence solutions are fully understood and implemented.
• Work closely with Data Engineering and other technical teams to help continuously improve data quality.
• Deliver tailored insight that helps the client achieve business objectives.
• Support the department head in the management and delivery of business intelligence.
• Initially this role has no direct line management responsibility, but the expectation is that project related delivery will require management of others (internal and external).
Qualifications and experience:
• Minimum degree qualified preferably in a Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics (STEM) based degree.
• Team management experience.
• Excellent SQL, analysis and reporting experience using BI software, preferably Tableau.
• A naturally inquisitive analytical person who has a career focussed on delivering tailored business insight within fast moving environments.
• An interest in developing digital analytic skills using Google analytics.
• Good communicator with experience of working closely with business stakeholders.
If you are interested in this role please make an application. Please be advised that we can only accept candidates who have valid working rights for the UK, this client is unable to offer visa sponsorship.