Senior Data Analyst E Commerce - Flexible/UK based Remote Working - Competitive Salary - J11872
We have an exciting new position for a Senior Data Analyst working for a global, family owned business. You will be working closely with the European Key Account team with actionable data, insights and recommendations to pilot business in a right direction and empower current and future decision making to win in E-Commerce space. This company understands the importance of a work-life balance. You will have a chance to take hold of your own career and develop personally and professionally.
• Lead our data acceleration agenda and build holistic data approach: Identify short and mid-term sales/marketing/consumer data needs to deliver holistic performance analysis and insights that would inform our sales, marketing and supply chain strategies.
• Pioneer quick and user friendly data & insights => build the processes/tools that would allow quick data processing, visualization and insights generation.
• Develop & automate analysis to understand the business performances with strong engagement to the rest of the team to prioritise development plans.
• Develop the platforms and implement dashboards to optimise reporting efficiency and quality.
• Play role in ensuring stakeholders are trained, equipped with data and tools and have the capabilities to analyse data and generate insights.
Skills and Experiences
• A strong analytical mind-set. A proven track record of bringing value through data analysis, data visualization & optimization
• The ability to land data science into business practice and enabled advanced
• Modelling techniques to support the decision-making
• Full autonomy in problem solving
• Proven experience of stakeholder management and engagement through indirect authority
• A creative mind-set to identify solutions & shortcuts
• The capacity to design automated analytical tools
• Mastery of common reporting tools - Excel, Power BI, Tableau etc.
• e-Commerce experience would be an advantage
If this sounds like the role for you then please apply today!
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.
Datatech is one of the UK's leading recruitment agencies in the field of analytics and host of the critically acclaimed event, Women in Data. For more information, visit our website: www.datatech.org.uk