Senior Customer Insight Analyst - London or Berkshire - £Negotiable DoE - J11859
An exciting entertainment business has a new opening for a senior insight analyst to provide insightful and actionable analyses, to support recommendations on commercial decisions across the digital operation, on areas like acquisition, CRM, cross-sell strategies, churn and customer behaviour.
• Delivering strategic insight and providing data driven answers to business questions on promotional effectiveness, CRM activity, digital marketing initiatives and product performance
• Interpret the suite of daily, weekly and monthly dashboards to identify key areas for deeper dive analysis, and pro-actively provide insight on underlying trends and drivers
• Carry out deep dive analyses on our cross-channel customers and activity, that give a lens on activity to the lowest level, including geo-demographic and time of day
• Champion customer centricity throughout the business, driving a commercial and ROI approach to campaigns and activity
• Use customer & transactional information to identify opportunities to increase revenue and customer lifetime duration, ensuring that all opportunities are tested fully and optimised before automating
• Presenting findings to stakeholders and discuss strategies to drive performance across the business
• Forming close working relationships with relevant stakeholders (Marketing, CRM and commercial teams) to provide proactive analysis and support business decisions
• Providing ad hoc analysis for commercial departments and other areas of the business
Skills and Experience
• Experience working in an analytical role, with knowledge of gambling and gaming preferable
• The ability to distil complex analysis into clear findings and recommendations that can be easily understood and acted upon by the business
• Experience of working closely with variety of stakeholders, and ability to communicate information clearly and concisely
• BS/BA in quantitative field (Statistics, Digital Marketing, Economics, Mathematics, Operations Science).
• Knowledge of SQL and/or one of the following; Python, R, SAS, Data visualisation software
If this sounds like the role for you then please apply today!
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.
Datatech is one of the UK's leading recruitment agencies in the field of analytics and host of the critically acclaimed event, Women in Data. For more information, visit our website: www.datatech.org.uk